Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting New Stuff is Fun!

New Hair!
(Which I think has given me super powers)

New Dress
(Sorry, its a little blurry, but it is a size Large!)

And of course.....a new NUMBER is always nice!!!!


It has been a crazy few weeks. We have wrapped up the last of school and all the kids and teachers are happily enjoying their summer break. I am still working but don't mind so much because it is just me up here. It is amazing how much you can get done without kids and teachers around!

I have 27 days until I leave for my summer trip and I am going to work out every day until then. At least that is the plan. I would like to start doing 2 a days....cardio in the morning and the 30 day shred in the evening. So far so good but I am not sure I can keep this up!

I have lots of things that I have wanted to blog about, but just haven't had the time. Hopefully as the summer moves on I will have some more time to get my thoughts out.

I hope everyone is having a great week. I am trying to comment, but depending on where I am, it hasn't been very consistent in letting me do so.

Happy Tuesday!


10 comments:

MandaPanda said...

You are looking fantastic! The hair, the dress...everything...just fantastic!

Amanda said...

I LOVE THE HAIR!! LOVE IT! let me say it again! Love it!

You look amazing. I always like they way you dress! Stylish!

I promise I am not blowin' smoke!

Lee Ann said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the hair, the shoes, the dress. Cute, cute cute!

Cat said...

Absolutely LOVE your hair, it reminds me of Andy from Devil Wears Prada when she gets her make over with the length and the bangs etc. Love love!!

The dress is just great too! Great length for summer. I need to start taking pics of myself in the full length gym mirror! : ) Great idea.

Theresa said...

Love the hair! You just look amazing...I'm so jealous of the number too! Please send some mojo my way!

Liz said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the hair, love the dress....LOVE THE SCALE!

Anonymous said...

The hair looks fabulous! Also, I love the dress! You look amazing, congrats on all of the hard work paying off :)

Midwest Meg said...

Stunning! :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Fabulous!

Stephanie M. said...

You look ADORABLE! And so tiny!