Wednesday, January 5, 2011

YES!!!!


Yay!!!! I saw 222.4 this morning! That means I have reached and passed my 90 lbs down goal. And now, at 4:47 am, I am headed to the gym. I will post more later. :)

12 comments:

Justawallflower said...

Oh my goodness, this is so exciting! And good for u u crazy person, getting to the gym this early! Of course that is y u have such success!

Sam said...

Congrats :o) Have a great day!!

Heather said...

How wonderful1 Congratulations.

-Grace- said...

Congratulations! Great Job!

Jenny said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MandaPanda said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations! And heading to the gym at 4:30 a.m.??? Keep up the good work!

Amanda Kiska said...

Great job!

Liz said...

That's amazing! So happy for you!

Linda said...

Awesome!! You are doing amazing!

MLM said...

CONGRATS!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!! i LOVE the pic of the 90 too!!!

Fluffy said...

Congrats, well done! How is the training for the princess half going?

Sarah G said...

Congratulations!!