I am so struggling with eating today. I feel like a bottomless pit. I could eat my plate and the plate of the person sitting next to me. I have already had 800 calories today and it is only 11:45. My goal for each day is 1100 so needless to say, I had better slow down.
Normally I will drink water like crazy when I feel this way but I have already had 6 glasses and pee like every 20 minutes. I have 3 weeks until my next fill and it feels like an eternity. I can eat whatever I want without issue. I am avoiding carbs but there are so many other good thinks out there too. (Like the homemade peanut butter cookies someone brought to the lounge.)
Hopefully tomorrow I will have my head back on straight. No one ever said this was going to be easy. Hope everyone has a productive Monday!

4 comments:
I had this happen to me yesterday. I was fine ALL day long, and then I get home and I kept wanting to eat EVERYTHING...and pretty much did! My first fill isn't until 2/11. I miss not being hungry and easily satisfied! Good luck to you!
Hang in there! You can do it!
i just read your blog from the other day...happy to hear the band is in place and all is well! definitely hang in there!
I know what you mean! The head hunger sometimes gets the best of me, too. (I say as I sit here eating a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter.) :( And it's NO fun. But you've been doing great, so don't beat yourself up if you go over calories once in a while. :)
Post a Comment