Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365

I have taken on the Project 365 challenge, which is basically taking a picture a day, and I post it on my photography blog. I kind of liked my picture for today. I think I look a little bit skinny.
Hallelujah. Holy s@!t. Where's the Tylenol?


Oh and PS....I weight less than every contestant on Biggest Loser. That's a first. :)
 
Oh and PPS....I am .3 away from my 90lb goal. Hopefully I will see it in the morning!!!!! Good night all!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Good job!! Almost 90... 90 is a TON of weight!! Well not literally, but you know! Good job :)

MLM said...

yay yay yay! I'm trying to get to 90 too!! btw great photo and I like your plan!

Sam said...

You are doing so well :o)

Justawallflower said...

that is AWESOME! i won't be able to watch BL til tonight, hope I can join you at being smaller than them! I LOVE the shirt!

ps make sure your following me at justawallflower83.blogspot.com I recently changed my blog address!

Jenny said...

Good luck!!!!