So....I have gained 3 lbs since the "deflation" of the band last Tuesday. I was doing really well until Friday and I gave in and had some carbs and the 3 lbs came on over night. So, like Jacquie's dr said, I am going to AVOID carbs. I have a feeling I am going to have make that commitment like every hour because I can EAT my friends. It is like bandster hell all over again.
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, because the alternative is not acceptable

9 comments:
It came on overnight and you can get it off just as easy. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I'm in Bandster Hell right now (I've only had one fill and it's not doing anything) so I know how you feel. You can do it and WILL DO IT!!! Good luck!
You are absolutely right Angela....Bandster Hell! We did it once and WE WILL DO IT AGAIN! I am right there with you Sista!
It really sucks that you have to go through bandster hell again, but you can do it.
Sorry you have to do this. Thinking of it as Bandster Hell is really a great strategy. And low carbs. But don't be afraid of stuff like oatmeal, fruit, beans. No one ever got fat eating "good" carbs!
I KNOW you can! because you WANT this too much NOT TO DO IT!
It sucks to have to do it again, but you, of course you can do it. One minute at a time if necessary.
You can do it, better than I can at the moment. Just keep positive :o)
it stinks i know..but, YOU CAN DO IT!!
YOU CAN DO IT! Just stay focused....looks like you've got your mantra set.
Post a Comment