Thursday, January 13, 2011

Don't Hate! Celebrate!

So I am working really hard to change my attitude, and not let the deflation of my band turn into the great depression of the year. First thing I did was start logging my calories again. Yesterday I was still supposed to be on liquids so I only logged about 900 calories. That will slowly increase to around 1200 hopefully. I did feel hunger. It was surprising, because I thought I had been feeling hunger these last few months but it turns out......NO. I am amazed that I had forgotten what hunger really felt like! So now I have a good comparison for when my band is back in working order. Hopefully I can remember how this felt and have a better grasp on the difference between head hunger and real hunger in the future.

Secondly I have been going through some pictures I have been taking lately and decided to put them together in a collage for inspiration. The first two are from August and October and the rest are from late November through January.


You know how some of you always point your toes in pictures?? Well apparently I like to put my hand on my hip. :)

9 days till the Upper GI and my doctors appointment and hopefully some answers! My goal is to have a lower number on that scale, because the journey is about the lifestyle changes that I have made and not just about the amount of cc's in my band. :)

15 comments:

Theresa said...

Great attitude! And, what a difference, you look amazing, hang in there honey!

Justawallflower said...

I am so happy ur not letting this get u down. And ur right, it IS about the changes we make, the how tight our band is. Keep it up, nine days will fly by! Ur looking great!

Janelle said...

Yes, great attitude! The pictures are inspiring, too!

MandaPanda said...

Fantastic attitude! And look at how far you've come! Those pictures really do tell a wonderful story.

Jen said...

Love the attitude and really LOVE the pics!! You look fantastic!

SuperMegaAnna said...

You are looking GREAT. You are so adorable, and a great stylester. Things are going to be okay with you band.. I can sense it.

Nella said...

love the pics and the hand on the waist! everything will be OK!

MLM said...

I love the pictures...and I can see the progress...you look great!! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better about things..I know it is tough but you can do it!!

Joey said...

Hahahaha! Sure, I'll teach! Why not?

Love the progression pics - it's amazing, isn't it?!

Sam said...

Great shots, and I love your attitude :o) I sometimes wonder if I am really hungry at times.

Dawnya said...

That positive attitude is going to keep you going. Thanks for sharing the photos...you look great.

Bonnie said...

Love the positive attitude and your pictures really tell the story. You are doing great and this is just a little speed bump on your journey that you'll get over quickly.

Rachel said...

Your pics are amazing and tell a great success story.
http://rachelthinwitin.blogspot.com

Colls said...

You look amazing! I love your outfits, so cute! <3

Anonymous said...

I'm just so happy for you. You inspire me.