I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and fill you in on my Christmas day goals.
First of all, my goal of reaching 225 was sooooo close. As of this morning I am 225.6 but it could have something to do with the homemade chocolate cream pie I had for dinner last night. :)
My second goal was to clean off my desk before I left for the winter break....
And I believe I succeeded. Pay no attention to the pile of papers under the clock. :) Those just need to be filed.
I hope everyone has a peaceful holiday and a blessed new year. I know that you all have been such a wonderful addition to my life. I would not have been so successful on this journey without you.


3 comments:
Awesome goals - wishing you a successful and happy 2011.
Your desk looks great! I just noticed you are a teacher. I used to be a teacher before I became an occupational therapist. :) I taught sixth and seventh grade science. What about you? Now I mostly work with preschoolers when I'm in the schools but mostly I do hand therapy....although right now I'm actually a SAHM. Sorry, it's late, I make no sense, do I?
Good goals!!! I have been meaning to post to check in on you but I know everything gets crazy and busy during the holidays...i haven't been posting a lot at all..reading but not commenting a lot. Hope that you had a great holiday!!
Post a Comment