Friday, December 3, 2010

All I Want For Christmas....

Is a clean and organized desk!

For all you OCD people out there you may want to avert your eyes.



I have two goals this month.

The first is to clean and organize my office. It is truly out of control. But in my defense, every time I try to clean someone gets kicked at recess, or a parent drops by to discuss a concern or my boss wants to discuss our latest test scores. Yadda, yadda, yadda.....my desk is still a mess.

The second goal is to weigh 225 on 12/25. That is 7 lbs in 21 days. I think that is doable.

I will keep you posted!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Island Bandit said...

my desk looks just like yours... and i'll bet you know where everything is in the piles! the minute i clear up and put things away i lose them :)

you're doing great with the weight loss..... i think your christmas goal is do-able

MandaPanda said...

That desk would drive me absolutely crazy! How can you find anything?!?!

The goal is totally do-able. Good luck!

LDswims said...

As for the desk, well...

But I totally believe in the seven pounds in 21 days. You can do it!

I hope that you get all that you want for Christmas!

Nella said...

You can do it!
As for the desk...hmmmmmmm!
Have a great one!

Justawallflower said...

Oh man, I would LOVE to get ahold of your desk! I love organizing messes! I realize that it is sad that that is the kind of thing that excites me!!!!

Amanda Kiska said...

My desk looked like that until last week when I finally straightened it up. You won't regret it!

Something About Kellie said...

hehe my desk also looks like that! lol

Rachel said...

With the rate you have been going 7 lbs is very doable. You can do it!

MLM said...

Needing to clean and organize.... Story of my life!! Btw, just saw your 80 down post..... YAYAYAY!!!! so awesome! Happy for you!