Sunday, June 3, 2012

Is That The Difference?

I was thinking about my blog post from yesterday...

About getting back on track.

It is unrealistic to assume that I will always be "on track".....after all no one is perfect.

We all have our times of struggle and bad choices.....so is the difference between me and skinny people, the fact that skinny people continue to get back "on track" and I as an overweight person, allowed myself to fall off track and not only wallow in it but bring along ice cream every night to soften the fall?

Which would mean that if I am willing to get back on track on a regular basis, I may just be able to call myself skinny one day?

6 comments:

Sam said...

Makes sense to me :p and from what I have seen of my skinny work mates, that is the exact difference, they "fall off the healthy wagon" and just get right back on it the next time they eat.

It's a nice place to aim for in our journey :o)

Kristin said...

You and I both know that some people are just born to be skinny LOL they have metabolisms that are running higher than kites!

I do believe that most of the people who do watch what they eat and exercise are just on a steady course. I see friends who naturally just eat small portions they are rail thin. They would never over induldge by going to a BUFFET!!! Or going back for seconds or thirds.

Keeping our heads in the game is the hardest struggle was as obese or formerly obese people have, I think.

Hugs

Theresa said...

I could use a shove to get back on those tracks myself!

Ames said...

Yay! You are back, to stay! I agree with Kristen, fight to keep your head in the game. So proud of you!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Babycakes - I swear to you - if I didn't know you and saw you on the street I would call you skinny. Hand to God. And also gorgeous. Hand to God. Again.

Laura Belle said...

yes! Everyone falls off the wagon. I think everyone just needs a break some times. Otherwise we'll go all cray cray and run through the streets nekkid. Well, if it's Ryan Reynolds running through the street, then it's ok.

Anyway, Just jump right on that health train again and start over. Who cares if it takes 50 times! as long as you keep trying! And don't push yourself, you'll burn out. Just take every day, one day at a time and make at least 1 healthy decision.

You can do this girl!!