Which isn't really new.
I've done this before, and lost 120 lbs doing it. It is all about your head. And my head has definitely not been in the best place.
But all that changes now.
I haven't lost anything in about a month. Wanna know why?
Because I started eating all those things that got me to where I was two years ago.
Candy, cake, soda, chips, fast food etc. EVERY DAY! (because Lord knows I didn't give those up alltogether these last few years, but I had learned moderation.) There were a few days where I had MORE THAN ONE candy bar.
I also learned what regular exercise could do for you. And promptly forgot it these last two months.
But there is a difference this time. This time I am not ignoring that voice in my head telling me I need to do something. I am not ignoring the too tight clothes.
I refuse to feel like a failure. I am not going to let the bad choices define me. I am letting them go, they are in the past and hopefully they will stay there.
And if they don't I will deal with that too.
I am taking control and starting fresh.
And just to prove it to you....here's a pic of my dinner tonight. (and just for a visual reference that is a salad size plate)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:
I always use my salad plate and panic when served food on dinner plate. There are never any failures, just bumps in the road.
You are no failure my dear! NEVER! You have come so far, and you have had much to deal with this year!
Love the dinner, and I still use salad plates and small utensils to eat after almost 5 years!
You can do this!
Well Angela,you and me both!
Although not for the same very valid personal reasons as you have, but I have been completely off my wagon in the last two months...
I was on track to my 12 month goal until then - but now it's all out of the window.
Every word you wrote here I can TOTALLY relate to... Every word!
It made me think (again) - but the only option I can come up with is: let's do this again: it worked before. (So why do I have this nagging feeling deep inside then?)
Good for you darlin! At least you have a real good excuse for falling off the rails these past few months. The bottom line is.....YOUR BACK ON THEM!
Love Ya!
You are absolutely NOT a failure. You are such an inspiration to this community. Thank you for sharing what you've been through recently and with the food struggles. It reminds us all that we're not alone.
That's my girl!!! Now if you can send some of that mojo to my house...ummm...thanks!!!
Post a Comment