I have only had one or two sips of soda as well......so that has been good. However the reduction of soda in my daily intake has surprisingly increased my intake of red wine. :)
I have not started exercising yet. That will begin tomorrow. I am aiming for 5 days a week. 2 days just straight cardio and the other 3 cardio and strength training.
And I am trying desperately not to get on the scale every day. It is really hard but I do think that I react emotionally when I don't see numbers that I want to so I am going to try really hard to lay off.
Here are my results from the first week.
Friday, June 1: 196.6
Friday, June 8: 193.3
Difference: 3.3 lbs
Not too shabby....
And just for fun, here is one of my bathroom mirror shots from last week.


11 comments:
Good girl!!
(and the white dress isn't fooling anybody! ;))
You get cutter everytime I see you. Good job staying off the scale.
I love your bathroom shots! You look so good!
You look lovely! Good luck with the start of your workouts. x
Cute outfit and fantastic loss!! Keep it up!
You look beautiful!
I love your bathroom shots! Yay for you! You look amazing!
You always look so great!!! Love your outfit choices!!
OMLordy!! You look so pretty! Love the orange and jewelry!
And way to go on the loss! Keep it up purdy lady!
Love that outfit!
Sometimes all of us feel tired. I've learned a lot of useful tips on how to support my energy and not to get quickly exhausted at http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S . I followed their advices on proper nutrition and training plans and managed to enhance my strength and endurance.
Post a Comment