Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yes I Am Alive....

I am back from the best vacation I have ever taken in my whole entire life! I just spent 20 days in Spain, Italy and Scotland and am having a hard time coming back down to Earth. I have lots to share but for now I will just share some of my favorite pictures from the trip.

Can't wait to catch up with everyone's blogs. I know I have missed a lot!








I have thousands more to go through. I am also blogging the whole trip on my photography site so if you wanted to check it out you can head on over to my photography blog for details.

Will be back soon with updates!

6 comments:

Liz said...

OMG, I am going on the Magic in September! Which itinerary did you take?

Cat said...

My Mother in Law sailed on both the Magic and the Dreams maiden voyages. So glad you had fun but WE MISSED YOU!! :) So glad you're back to blogland.

banded bella said...

How about a few details of where you left out from and how long was the trip. I love your stops.....

MandaPanda said...

What an amazing experience!!!! Welcome home!

Beth Ann said...

Fabulous pictures!! So glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I am a new follower- BOOBS sent me