I had such good intentions!!! But now 5 months later I am finally writing my 2nd post. Ugh. I hope I am more successful at losing this weight than maintaining my blog. :) So a lot has happened these last 4 1/2 months. I have had two fills and lost about 30 lbs. Things have been...different. I am really getting to know my band and have been flirting with restriction but have not found my sweet spot. It is funny how it can vary from day to day. For the most part though I have been doing pretty good. Tomorrow I plan on starting the 30 day shred so I will be keeping track here so I can keep myself accountable. I do have a picture to share that I took tonight. It is pretty depressing that this is me 44 lbs down...but being fully open and out there is going to keep me from coming back to this place. So here it goes!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment