Hello all! I am a 32 year old single girl from Texas who got herself a band for her birthday! I decided in February to go forward with this life changing decision and after a few insurance ups and downs...5 weeks on my pre-op liquid diet...one postponed surgery date...and 20 lbs lost, I finally had my surgery on April 12, 2010. Yea! During all of my waiting and wondering I stumbled upon this wonderful group of women in blog land. After spending countless hours reading as many blogs as I could find, I realized that the support you give each other is what has helped you all get so stinkin' skinny!
So I am here to offer my support and to hopefully get some in return. I am currently starting my second week post-op and am doing ok. Some days better than others. I plan on taking some pictures tonight and recording my measurements. Here's to...the beginning!

No comments:
Post a Comment