I know I have been absent from blogging for a few weeks. I will come back soon I promise. Just regular life stuff getting in the way.
Oh...and wanna know what the scale said this morning?!?!
I am 3 lbs away from my birthday goal of 100lbs down!!!!
Woot!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck to Fluffy on her 1/2 marathon this weekend!!! I am cheering for you!


9 comments:
97 lbs is AWESOME! What a great bday gift to give yourself.
Not sure on the thai options... love thai food.... but can't think of anything off hand.
I love Thai food. My favorite is Greey Curry Chicken with pineapple. It can be a little spicy. My husband likes Masaman curry. Soup is always a good thing there I think. People love Pad Thai but I am not a fan. Green curry typically is loads of veggies in a coconut sauce. It isn't AS high in fat as most items.
97lbs is fantastic!
Wow, you are almost there! 97 lbs is really amazing!
I love Thai and there are lots goods eats. I don't eat chicken out much, though. I love this one Thai dish, it has a similar name at most places "Ginger Shrimp in Clay Pot" or something like that. There is so much flavor. It comes with "glass" noodles, but there is alway enough shrimp and veggies that I usually don't eat the noodles. Well, not too many of them! <3
Wow, you're doing so great! I love Thai, and my favorite is green curry chicken or shrimp, delish and band friendly...I only eat about a tablespoon of the rice.
97 pounds is awesome!!!
No advice to offer on Thai food, sorry. It's pretty heavy on seafood and coconut, both of which I don't do (don't eat any seafood at all, and allergic to coconut).
Yay on your 97 lbs!! SOOOOO exciting! As for Thai; anything oriental/asian - I am all for. Most chicken dishes are yummy, so I don't have a favorite. I do like noodle bowls. Probably everything will be higher in sodium so just double up on your water :)
You're so close to 100! Sorry - no advice no the Thai thing. I do find most of it is band friendly because of the sauces...just avoid the noodles and rice.
I hope the dinner went OK! 3 lbs? You've got this girl! I bet you look totally different since I last saw you!!
just now catching up..hope the thai food went well! I like the cashew chicken the best and spring rolls though for future. love pad thai but it is a hit or miss as to whether it goes over well with the band...you are SO ClOSE to 100 and I know you will do it!!!!
Post a Comment