My secretary came in to my office and handed me a tiara and a wand and asked me to come with her. I stepped out into the hallway and there they all were! The kids were lined up in the hallways with banners cheering me on. So I ran my own mini marathon today through a building lined with 650 kiddos that mean the world to me. Regardless of how this race turns out, I will carry that memory with me forever.
I can't wait to get back to school to read all the cards they made.




9 comments:
So sweet. :)
That is so touching! you certainly have won! Best of luck!
That is awesome!! Your entire school is pulling for your. Your family in blogland will be cheering you on too. I'm so happy for you...reaching for your goals.
Run Princess Run!!!
Good luck! You can so do this!
Absolutely wonderful!! You're going to do this! Not only for yourself, but for all those beautiful faces too!
That is wonderfully sweet and kind!!!
That is precious!! Hope your weekend is going fabulously!
That is so sweet :o)
That's so awesome!
Post a Comment